Home GG Exports Group Trade Leads
B2B Sale Leads - GG Exports Group
Elegant Suit

This Boys Elegant Suit comprise of a check cotton shirt and cotton jacket with a navy blue cotton jeans which is realy comfortable and stylist. Being the reconked names i...

Category : Fabric

Established on: 2007

Price: 2000 USD / Bales

MOQ: 500 Bales

Inquiry Now
Pink and Star Capri set

With firm commitment to quality, we have been able to provide the customers with an astounding collection of Trendy Capri Set. A perfect blend of style and comfortability...

Category : Technical Textiles

Established on: 2007

Price: 600 USD / Bales

MOQ: 100 Bales

Inquiry Now
Elegant Kids Suit

This Baba Suitcomprises of cotton full sleeves shirt, summer jacket, and jeans pant made of 100% cotton, skin-friendly materials, and long lasting fabric with fine stitch...

Category : Fabric

Established on: 2007

Price: 1200 USD / Bales

MOQ: 500 Bales

Inquiry Now
B2B Buy Leads - GG Exports Group
Black And White Floral Print Night Dress

Product Type: Night DressSize: S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)MOQ: 200pcPayment: 30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sightShipping time: 25-30Day...

Category : Fabric

Established on: 2007

Price: 900 USD / Meters

Buy Requirement: 1000 Meters

Inquiry Now
T.SHIRT, Polor shirt, Boxer Shorts

T.SHIRT, POLO SHIRT, BOXER SHORTS, SHIRT, JEANS, TROUSER, CARGO SHORTS, SWEATERS, CARDIGANS, PULLOVER, ETC. FOR MEN, WOMEN, BOYS, GIRLST.SHIRT, POLO SHIRT, BOXER SHORTS,...

Category : Fabric

Established on: 2007

Price: 1800 USD / MT

Buy Requirement: 500 MT

Inquiry Now
Nylon zipper

Daya A/L No.5 nylon zipper Spray PaintingSize:3 #, 5 #, 8 #, 10 #End: C/E or O/E Lock way: Auto lock(A/L)Slider:match any design puller.OEM logo:AcceptedSize: from 8...

Category : Clothing Accessory

Established on: 2007

Price: 100 USD / Packs

Buy Requirement: 100 Packs

Inquiry Now